Friday 3 March 2023

New Edition of Aetherborne Book 1... And More to Come!

The second edition of Aetherborne Book 1: A Tale from Elsewhere is now available on Amazon. Most obviously, it comes with new (hopefully much nicer) cover art, but I also changed and fixed a couple of details about the book itself.

More importantly, though, this update harbingers the upcoming release of Aetherborne Book 2: The Oblivion Valley Oddity, which I suppose will officially make this a series—as originally intended almost exactly four years ago when I first published Book 1, naively believing I would get around to finish a sequel “soon”. That timeframe alone makes me somewhat reluctant to promise an actual release date for Book 2, but it might or might not drop next weekend(-ish).

I’m also using this opportunity to temporarily make Book 1 Amazon-exclusive… again. Once more, I’d like to try the associated promotion tools, hoping they might be useful to reach a slightly wider audience with this new edition. Honestly, I’m really just messing around when it comes to promotion and marketing strategies, I genuinely have no idea what I’m doing. It will probably be available in other formats again at some point; “soon”, I suppose?